Total de visualizações de página

quarta-feira, 21 de dezembro de 2011

Beta Lebeis is the new manager

"We decided, 'No more managers,'" said Lebeis a few days after the Seattle concert. "Between me and Fernando and my daughter, we're dealing with the management." Lebeis added that she characterizes Rose as "more than a son to me," and that after Katsis' departure, "I told [Rose] if he hires another manager, I quit." One of the Lebeis three is almost always at Rose's side, be it in paparazzi photos or side stage during concerts, near the little makeshift dressing room that Rose frequently races into during guitar solos, or on that rare occasion when he actually sits down with a journalist.


http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/news/la-et-12-20-axl-rose-interview-20111221,0,201100.story?track=rss

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário